Just as your association considers industry certifications to be a source of pride, importance and professionalism, so does OMG. Our accreditation will provide your volunteer leaders with the peace of mind in knowing that they are partnering with a professional organization that consistently meets and exceeds industry standards.
- The AMC Institute Accreditation is based on the standards from the American National Standard Institute (ANSI) and provides clients with an additional level of professionalism and performance that separates them from the mainstream.
- AMC accredited companies adhere to industry standards, ranging from management and accounting principles to financial standards, hiring practices and other requisites.
- Accredited companies are able to provide more value with less resources and focus on programs that deliver the most benefits to your members.
- OMG executives and employees are members of many trade and professional organizations.
OMG is one of only 10 association management companies in the world to hold the prestigious Charter Accreditation through the AMC Institute.
An AMC Institute Accredited association management company has invested significant time and money to meet or exceed the requirements of the only American National Standard for Association Management Companies. Your organization can be assured that when you see the AMC Institute Accreditation mark, the AMC has met the ANSI/AMC Institute Standard for Service, Quality, and Excellence. To association leaders, this means that, among other things:
- Checks and balances are in place to help ensure your association’s money is properly handled.
- The AMC has processes in place that enable it to perform association management functions and deliver quality services.
- The AMC has established and implemented a training program for its employees to ensure that the delivery of services meets standards set by the AMC.
- Comprehensive and appropriate insurance is maintained by the AMC.
- Association Management Companies achieving this mark demonstrate a high level of professionalism and responsibility.
What This Means for You
OMG’s staff are better trained professionals who keep pace with emerging industry trends and best management practices. Among the many operational, staffing and financial/business benefits, your organization will experience long-term advantages that will make your organization far stronger. This means greater member satisfaction, freedom from daily operations, integration of innovative strategies and ideas and the ability to see the future of your growth.