- More value with fewer resources
- Focus on programs that deliver the most benefits to your members
- An investment of significant time and money to meet or exceed the requirements of the only American National Standard for Association Management Companies
- Checks and balances are in place to help ensure your association’s money is properly handled
- A training program for our employees to ensure that the delivery of services meets standards set by the AMC
- A high level of professionalism and responsibility
Just like your association, OMG considers industry certifications to be a source of pride, importance and professionalism. Our accreditation will provide your volunteer leaders with the peace of mind in knowing that they are partnering with a professional organization that consistently meets and exceeds industry standards.
The AMC Institute Accreditation is based on the standards from the American National Standard Institute (ANSI) and provides clients with an additional level of professionalism and performance that separates them from the mainstream.
AMC accredited companies adhere to industry standards, ranging from management and accounting principles to financial standards, hiring practices and other requisites.
Check out this infographic from the AMC Institute on the critical role companies like OMG have in the health and growth of associations.
How does this benefit you?
Past President, MassMutual General Agents Association
You’re ready to thrive. We’re ready to help.
Email OMG or call 757-473-8701.